The activities can be downloaded and given to the children to complete. They can be done before or after the book has been read or it can revisited at a later date to review what the children have taken in.
• Teach and educate children what sexual abuse is, what it can include and that IT’S JUST NOT OK!
• Empower children to say, IT’S JUST NOT OK when they detect that they have seen or been involved in such inappropriate behaviour.
• Help break the secretive subject of sexual child abuse and encourage children to build on their own positive moral compass.
• Give children the tools and build a safe pathway, so they know how they can seek help, if they see others or they are experiencing any abuse themselves.
• Build strong children that can feel confident in their own body.
Alerting and teaching children about the dangers of sexual abuse
Child friendly activity work sheets to educate & empower them to fight against sexual abuse
Order your copy of the Keep Kids Safe book. Discount can be made for multiple copies.